If you love salted caramel, this Salted Caramel Cheesecake cups recipe just may become your new favorite dessert.
Combining the two delicious flavors of salted caramel and traditional cheesecake make for a super delicious dessert that is sure to dazzle your taste buds!
If you are craving something sweet, you can have this whipped up in no time with just a simple hand mixer.
Disclaimer: Easy Desserts to Make is an Amazon Affiliate. If you use the links in this post and recipe to make a purchase, we make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
The yummy handmade crumble topping on these Salted Caramel Cheesecake cups adds a burst of flavor that will have you wanting more than just one.
Creamy, crumbly, and delicious are how I would describe these insanely tasty salted caramel cheesecake bites. Don’t blame me if you want to devour these, or any of our cheesecakes, in one sitting!
How to Make Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients
- graham cracker crumbs (about 5 graham crackers)
- granulated sugar
- unsalted butter, melted
Graham Cracker Crust Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
Using a medium glass bowl, combine the graham crackers, butter, and granulated sugar. Mix until combined.
Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners.
Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust. This helps make the crust firm.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Filling
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients
cream cheese, room temperature
pure vanilla extract
salted caramel sauce
Cheesecake Filling Directions
Using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese together with the sugar until combined and smooth.
Beat in the sour cream, salted caramel sauce, pure vanilla extract, and salt until combined
Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined.
Scoop some of the cheesecake mixture into each of the crusts.
Bake in the oven for about 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and a really light golden brown starts to form.
Allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge.
Crumble Topping Ingredients
light brown sugar
unsalted butter, melted
Salted caramel sauce for cheesecakes
Crumble Topping Directions
Combine all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
Using a fork, mix ingredients together until combined and a crumble like texture.
Top the cheesecakes with the crumble.
If you want to make a homemade salted caramel sauce you certainly can, but I’m all about easy desserts.
I like to use the Ghirardelli brand salted caramel sauce. Warm the sauce a bit in the microwave, stirring every 10 seconds.
When the sauce is a thin consistency, it’s ready to use. For cleaner lines, use a decorator’s squeeze bottle to add the warmed sauce to the top of each individual caramel salted cheesecake.
Serve and enjoy!
Store extra cheesecakes in the refrigerator to maintain their consistency.
I hope you enjoyed this easy caramel cheesecake recipe! You just can’t beat the rich, sweet and salty salted caramel cheesecake flavor.
If you’re in the mood for an easy dessert to satisfy your need for chocolate, try these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake cups. They don’t disappoint!
Printable Sea Salt Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- ¾ cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Unsalted butter, melted
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
- 2 - 8oz Cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ¾ tsp Pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Salted caramel sauce
Crumble Topping Ingredients:
- ½ cup Light brown sugar
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Kosher salt
- ½ cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ¼ cup Flour
- Salted caramel sauce for drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined.
3 Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust mixture into the cupcake liners.
4. Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust.
5. Set aside.
Cheesecake Filling Directions:
1. Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth.
2. Beat in the sour cream, salted caramel sauce, vanilla, and salt until combined.
3. Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined.
4. Scoop 2 ½ tbsp of the cheesecake mixture into the crust.
5. Bake in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and a really light golden brown starts to form.
6. Allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge.
1. Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl.
2. Using a fork, mix ingredients together until combined and crumble like.
3. Top the cheesecake with the crumble.
4. Drizzle the sauce on top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 171mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g
To ensure the most accurate nutritional information, you should always make calculations based on the ingredients you use, using your preferred method, or consulting with a licensed nutritional expert.