Oreo cookie lovers it’s time to celebrate! This creamy oreo cheesecake is filled with delicious chocolate cookie pieces and topped with homemade whipped cream. They are a tasty twist on your favorite cookies from childhood.
Made with an Oreo crust, these mini oreo cheesecakes are fun to eat and easy to make. Although it’s baked in the oven versus the instant pot, at only about 30 minutes baking time, it’s still a quick Oreo cheesecake recipe option for a birthday party or special weekend dessert.
Disclaimer: Easy Desserts to Make is an Amazon Affiliate. If you use the links in this post and recipe to make a purchase, we make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Who needs the Cheesecake Factory when you can make a chocolate Oreo cheesecake like this at home? It’s so delicious and easy to make, too! No need for a springform pan or frustrating water bath, either.
What’s not to love? Grab your Oreo cookies and let’s get started!
How to Make an Oreo Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners of your choice. Using a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Next, add the butter and sugar to a stand mixer bowl and beat together until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat in the egg yolk, milk, and vanilla extract then gradually mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
Spoon about 1 tbsp of the batter into each cupcake liner. Bake in the oven for about 5 – 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Change the oven temp to 325. Using a standing mixer, beat together the room temperature Philadelphia cream cheese and sugar until its smooth and creamy. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt until combined. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until mixed well.
Add Oreo cookies to a food processor and pulse to make the Oreo crumbs. Mix the crushed Oreos into the cheesecake batter. Scoop about the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners.
Bake cheesecake cupcakes in the oven for 17-21 minutes or until the edges start to turn a
light golden brown color and the center is set. Allow to cool completely.
Homemade Whipped Cream
Using a large bowl and hand mixer, beat together the heavy cream, chocolate cookie crumbs, and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Add the whipped cream to a piping bag with a star tip, then pipe dollops of the Oreo whipped cream onto the top of the cheesecakes.
Top each Oreo cookie cheesecake with a mini Oreo. Enjoy!
Give Your Oreo Cheesecake a Disney Twist
To give your Oreo cheesecake cupcakes a Disney twist, put two mini Oreos standing up in the whipped cream to make Mickey Mouse’s ears. Red cupcake liners will add a special touch as well.
Why not try different flavors of Oreo cookies like the new red velvet cookies? Halloween or Christmas Oreo cookies would make a fun spin on these mini Oreo cheesecakes as well!
If you enjoyed learning how to make Oreo cheesecake cupcakes and you’re looking or more recipes for Oreo cookies, you’ll love these easy Mint M&M Oreo Bars.
Printable Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Oreo cookie lovers it's time to celebrate! This creamy oreo cheesecake is filled with delicious cookie pieces and topped with homemade whipped cream.
Chocolate Layer Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 10 tbsp Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 large Egg yolk
- 2 tbsp Whole milk
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 - 8oz Philadelpia cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ¾ tsp Pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Oreo crumbs
- 1 package of Mini oreos
Oreo Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup ground Oreos
- 1 large Piping bag fitted with star tip
Chocolate Crust Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Using a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together.
3. Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the egg yolk, milk, and vanilla extract.
5. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
6. Spoon about 1 tbsp of the batter into each cupcake liner.
7. Bake in the oven for about 5 - 7 minutes.
8. Set aside to cool.
1. Bring oven temp down to 325.
2. Using a standing mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
3. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt until combined.
4. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time until combined.
5. Mix in 1 C of Oreo crumbs into the cheesecake batter.
6. Scoop about ¼ C of the cheesecake batter into the cupcake liners.
7. Bake in the oven for 17-21 minutes or until the edges start to turn a light golden brown color and the center is set.
8. Allow to cool completely.
1. Using a large bowl and hand mixer, beat together all ingredients until stiff with peaks.
2. Pipe dollops of the oreo whipped cream onto the top of the cheesecakes.
3. Top with a mini oreo.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 445Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 120mgSodium: 310mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 6g
To ensure the most accurate nutritional information, you should always make calculations based on the ingredients you use, using your preferred method, or consulting with a licensed nutritional expert.