Every holiday season, our counters are covered in tasty appetizers and treats. These bite-sized cherry cheesecakes are always a family favorite for those of us that aren’t big chocolate fans. Besides being easy to make, they are sure to disappear almost as fast as you make them!
Disclosure: Easy Desserts to Make is an Amazon Affiliate. If you use the links in this post and recipe to make a purchase, we make a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
I’m not sure how other families enjoy their desserts every Christmas but at our house, there’s usually at least a chocolate choice, something light and fruity, and something fun the kids will like. For some reason, cherry cheesecake is like the universal language of yum- everyone loves it!
Keep that in mind when you’re baking these popular treats and consider doubling the recipe. Get the kids involved and have them help crush the graham cracker crumbs, spoon in filling, and top the cheesecakes with cherry pie filling.
Read on to discover exactly how easy it is to make these mini cheesecakes. If you are anxious to print out the recipe, jump to the bottom of the page and follow along there.
How to Make Mini Cherry Pie Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust Directions
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar, then mix until combined.
Scoop about a tablespoon of the crust mixture into the cupcake liners. Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust. Set aside.
Cherry Cheesecake Pie Filling
Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and softened cream cheese until combined and smooth. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt until combined. Mix in 1 egg at a time until mixed well.
Scoop 1 1/4 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture into the crust. Scoop ½ tsp of cherry filling onto the cheesecake mixture.
Bake the mini cherry cheesecakes in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and start to look light golden brown. Cool to touch, then allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge.
Spoon the remaining cherry filling onto the top of the cheesecakes, a dollop of whipped cream, and serve!
If you enjoyed this mini cherry cheesecakes recipe, try these mini lemon raspberry ones too. You can never have too many cheesecake recipes!
Printable Mini Cherry Cheesecakes Recipe
These mini cherry cheesecakes are always a holiday favorite. Thank goodness they are easy to make because they disappear almost as fast as you make them!
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- ¾ cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ tbsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Salted butter, melted
- 2 - 8oz Cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ¾ tsp Pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp Kosher salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 - 21 oz can of Cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Using a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined.
3. Using a tablespoon, scoop the crust into the cupcake liners.
4. Using a flat bottomed round cup, press the cup into the crust to make a firm crust.
5. Set aside.
1. Using a hand mixer, beat together the sugar and cream cheese until combined and smooth.
2. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla, and salt until combined.
3. Beat in 1 egg at a time until combined.
4. Scoop 1 1/4 tbsp of the cheesecake mixture into the crust.
5. Scoop ½ tsp of cherry filling onto the cheesecake mixture.
6. Bake in the oven for 17-22 minutes or until the edges are firm and a really light golden brown starts to form.
7. Allow the cheesecakes to cool for a few hours in the fridge.
1. Spoon some cherry filling onto the top of the cheesecake.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 316Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 220mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 4g
To ensure the most accurate nutritional information, you should always make calculations based on the ingredients you use, using your preferred method, or consulting with a licensed nutritional expert.